Sheffield City Centre & Remote
Full Time, Permanent
Up to £28,000 per annum
Who are we?
Bhayani Recruitment is a specialist recruitment business that supports a range of companies with their recruitment needs. Our group is a HR Consultancy and Employment law firm, and our clients trust us with their current and future people plans. We are super excited to be expanding our recruitment offering to both new and existing clients. We are looking for Recruitment advisors to work as part of a small team.
We are looking for a Recruitment Advisor to join our growing team in Sheffield. You will manage a portfolio of client relationships and vacancies across a variety of sectors for our clients who outsource their recruitment to us. You will act as a trusted partner to our clients and make recommendations from Job Spec design, interview panel support, shortlisting, screening through to offer management and onboarding. The role will suit someone who is looking for a move out of an agency environment or someone who currently works in an internal role. We will also consider candidates who are enthusiastic about client relationships, who are looking for a career change.
What will you be doing?
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of vacancies and client relationships
- Using various ways to contact clients and candidates to support them with their recruitment needs
- Working in a compliant way and to high standards to ensure that our clients and candidates have the best possible experience.
- Attending networking and other relevant events to raise the profile of the brand
- Working with the Business Development team to establish cross sell opportunities to maximise revenue opportunities for the group
- Establishing innovative ways to build the brand and suggest ways to improve the service we offer to the market
- Act as a role model for the recruitment team and support with the recruitment of, training and coaching of our new team
- Take part in daily and weekly stand ups to provide updates on your client and candidate activity to ensure that we highlight risks and provide solutions to our clients.
What does our ideal person look like?
- Recruitment experience gained either in house or an agency
- Driven by exceptional customer experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Tenacity and drive
- Results and outcomes orientated
- Ambitious, we want you to progress!
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting and rare opportunity to join an award-winning firm and continue to build a brand with the support and resources needed to set you up for success, whilst having a high degree of autonomy.
- A competitive salary plus performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Eligibility for enrolment into Nest pension scheme
- 8.45 am to 5.15 pm Monday to Friday with the ability to work flexibly and remotely
- Benefits include Westfield health cover, regular paid for social activities, salary sacrifice cycle to work and tech purchase scheme and wellbeing initiatives.
- The best reason to join us is that you will become part of a trusted brand, offering you a progressive, innovative, supportive, and customer focussed workplace..