Bhayani Recruitment is proud to be representing a well-established business in the healthcare sector as they look for an office manager to join their growing team.
The business has skyrocketed over the last 12 months and have ambitious plans as they look to grow organically and through acquisition.
As office manager your responsibilities will be:
- Managing a large team of administrators
- Assisting with recruitment, induction, appraisals, and performance management.
- Manage staff workloads, supervise, and prioritise tasks.
- Ensuring a high standard of compliance across all administrators
- Responsible for ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of staff working within the reception team
What’s in it for you?
- Join an incredibly well-respected business while they are growing
- Industry leading pension
- Free parking
- Long term career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known business at the beginning of their growth. There is plenty of opportunity for career progression and increasing you earning potential. This role would suit an individual who is driven, a team player and has a background in staff management.